Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
What tow ?
Lando and SEB knew that MAX was in his last fast lap of Q3 .
But they didn't moved for MAX while he was coming , by this MAX couldn't run on the fastest lines of the track and he lost precious time ...
But if HAM would come in his last fast lap , they would "jump aside" !

The fragile baby ?
We'll see that tomorrow who will protect the fragile baby (HAM) , when BOT pulls it from P1 .
MAX won't need anyone to protect his A$$ , as he is used to make his own race alone without the help from a lap dog like BOT .
And "IF" It's really necessary , "There can be only one" And BOT will be sabotaged by Mercedes !
It wouldn't be the first time ...Ask the Russell boy !
My friend, go back and look at Turkey 2020 to see him crying by a dumpster. He has a faster car in the RB16B and is the greatest driver to ever sit in an F1 car. He has been the favorite to be on pole position for 3 races and has converted only one time.

There was quite a bit of crap talking after the last race last year about how great RB was going to do this year and how Max would wipe the floor with Sir Lewis. This isn't the case. Winning a race in F1 is one thing. Winning a championship is another thing. Winning 7 is a feat of extraordinary skill and perseverance.

Talking about how great someone is won't ever win a race. Attempting to talk another driver and team down will never win a race and certainly won't win a championship. I'll leave you with this quote:

"I do my talking on the track." -Lewis Hamilton
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Bongoxxx804.00
yco5737.50