Rep
Drives: BMWs,60s Alfa Romeos

PENDING- 2004 Individual Color Sterling Grey / Imola Red - 83K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello All,

I am a BMW enthusiast and I own a number of BMWs that are unique in some way. This M3 looks and drives extremely well. Its been well maintained from day 1 with all maintenance records in a binder since new along with original window sticker. Oil changes, preventative maintenance, valve adjustments, spart plug replacements all documented. It also has many tasteful upgrades. It looks close to stock (Dinan S2 Suspension) and sounds great. Its not too loud but has a nice tone via a gruppe carbon fiber intake an Eisenmann exhaust system. I am in my 50s so my cars are in top condition. Here are the stats:
  • 83,500 miles
  • Sterling Grey Individual Color from BMW - $2,000
  • Dinan S2 Suspension Upgrade - $2,000
  • Eisenmann Sport Exhaust System - $1,800
  • Gruppe Carbon Fiber Intake - $1,000
  • Clear Bra on Hood, rockers - $700
  • Recent Ceramic Coating - $800
  • Brand New Avante Garde M359 Wheels - $1,200
  • Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires - 50% Tread
  • Harmon Kardon Stereo - $975
  • Dynavin Upgraded Head Unit - iPhone/Android Integration - $750
  • Ceramic Window Tint - $400
  • UUC Short Shifter - $300

Total Upgrades Approx $11,000.00
  • Inspection II done at 40K Miles
  • Valve Adjustment done at 81K miles

Take a look at all the pictures posted on IMGR here:
View post on imgur.com

First $23,500 wins
As you can see, its a beautiful unique car with individual color and imola red interior that looks new. It has been meticulously maintained. I have a folder full of receipts that are well organized by date. Two sets of keys, owners manual, and more. I personally have had the cooling system rebuilt, valves adjusted, oil changed, glowing blackstone oil report and made the paint pop via paint correction.

The not so good part is this. The 3rd owner maintained the M3 but he/she must have been dumb or a terrible driver (probably both). They had 3 accidents 2 were minor, usually a grocery store parking lot bumper kiss. They obviously had no issues claiming anything. There is a moderate accident in 2013. I don’t have specifics but the front driver side headlight has been replaced. The front bumper has been replaced (i assume). The hood has not been replaced. I have a carfax attached. I am very critical and transparent. This M3 looks perfect and no evidence of a front end issue other than the one headlight not having any sort of wear.

This car is beautiful and always gets comments on how unique it is. It sounds incredible and drives extremely well. This M3 should go to someone that really wants to drive it and does not care about a carfax blemish. Its priced accordingly and I hate to see it go, I just have another project and have debated back and forth whether to sell it.

No subframe or vanos issues at all per inspections during routine maintenance.

YouTube Cold Start:
https://youtu.be/-yTW7KQG4WQ

Engine Running
https://youtu.be/VWs-FzDVjlM

If You Are Serious:
I can recommend a few shops for a PPI for serious buyers of this M3. Think about it, look at the pictures, and when you are seriously considering it dependent upon inspection then we can work it out. I can store it for a while until its picked up and will coordinate with shipping companies.

Disclaimers and Conditions:
I don't need help selling this M3. If you are serious, all I ask is you read and cut and paste the imgr link to get a really good understanding of what this M3 has. The extras on this car add up to a lot so I feel this M3 is priced very reasonably. Thanks for reading.

Phil

TAGS:
M3, e46, ZCP, Imola Red, e46 M3, BMW M3, CSL,

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2004BMWM3.pdf (897.8 KB, 72 views)

1999 M3 Estoril Blue/Dove
1989 325i Delphin Grey
2011 335x LeMans Blue

Last edited by 67R60; 11-30-2020 at 09:25 PM..
Appreciate 1
JDAURIA720.50