Registered
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 M3

Exclamation Original 6 Speed 2004 E46 M3 - Cinnamon/JB

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for Grabs is my Original 6-speed manual 2004 E46 M3 located in Cypress TX with the rare Jet Black on Cinnamon interior. The Big 3 have been addressed. I purchased it on BAT without a PPI and there were signs that the rod bearings were going to be giving out upon the Blackstone analysis, so I opted to overhaul the engine during my ownership.

If you've been on the fence about getting an E46 M3 because of perceived reliability issues, this is the one you want. Don't let the mileage fool you (135,000 isn't that high for one of these, to begin with) -- the recent work performed on this car is hugely beneficial, and this servicing should make it far more reliable than typical M3 models from this era. It has the rare Jet Black and Cinnamon interior combination, and a 6-speed manual to tie everything together.

I have all service records in a binder and a clean Texas title in hand.

A list of the recent service history:
-Clutch Replaced
-Rod Bearings
-Engine Mounts Replaced
-VANOS Overhauled
-New Timing Chain
-Starter Replaced
-Fuel Pump Replaced
-Front and Rear Brakes Replaced
-Coolant Temp Sensor Replaced
-Windshield Washer Pump and Grommet Replaced
-Rear Differential serviced
-New Diff cover
-Rear Diff Bushings Replaced
-Rear Tires Replaced
-Headliner Reupholstered

I have well over $35k invested in this car and the reason for the sale is I am looking for something newer! the E46 M3's are getting harder and harder to find, especially with a cinnamon interior, and in this color combo with proper documentation and a clean title.

0 issues, I drive it every other week, mileage is right at ~135100 as of 1/6/2021. Please feel free to ask any questions at all!

Attached Images

Last edited by ziak1; 01-12-2021 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: messed up on initial ad lol
Appreciate 0