06-25-2020, 10:11 AM   #37
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by rommeeeezy View Post
I've been leaning towards a Macan Turbo (used) to be the next do it all car option over the X3M. Seems to check all the boxes I need (fit 4.5 people comfortably, better ride quality, and much cheaper than a new X3M, however, the older tech and possibly more expensive maintenance is what scares me away).

For a combo, I would really love the new A90-91 Supra + whatever that Toyota dealership would have in an SUV that's cheap. I just feel like I want the next car sports car I get to feel a little special. My best friend's dad owned an NSX since 1990s and I've always thought that was such a cool idea to just have something that timeless, essentially your whole life. Only problem is that there's not a manual yet for the A90 and that's the one that will be the true enthusiast car.

Also, considering finding a 2010-2013 E9X M3, manual. Just feel like that car is going to be, and kind of already is, super special.

Mainly trying to stay within a 70k budget (all-in).
You've definitely got a lot of options, not a bad thing. I adore the E9X M3, but maintenance scares me given how much of a headache the multiple BMWs in my family over the years, all purchased new and dealer serviced. I don't imagine a V8 M division car is going to be any better in that dept.
Appreciate 0