endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
We're actually looking into getting black weights for darker colored wheels. In the meantime, I apologize for the weight issue, this is not normal and we take full responsibility. In the meantime - your situation is top priority until resolved.

Since being in Canada, it would not make much sense to have the wheels returned - if you can have the wheels rebalanced at a shop of your choosing, we'll reimburse you for the cost.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I've replied to your PM with details.

Please call or email me directly if you should have any questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCarloM3 View Post
Just a confirmation that EAS did indeed refund me the cost of rebalancing the tires at a local shop. Thumbs up for their service with this problem.

My local shop didn't have black weights, i called a few around town, but one did offer to spray paint some black for me which was great service as well so i went to them. Now looks great and balanced perfectly. The colour of wheel weights was never in my mind when i bought these rims, but if you go dark colour rims, DEFINITELY get some black weights, it makes a huge cosmetic improvement. Pics to come...

EAS FTW! Tom and the guys at eas are top notch when it comes to service and parts!
Appreciate 0