04-26-2021, 08:43 PM   #10
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
It was pouring all day yesterday, so I decided to browse Autotrader. Never a good idea. I stumbled upon this 2001 BMW 740iL, in an unusual Impala Brown exterior. I've always had a thing for these, especially the LCI version. Here are some pics:

I know this thing would be an absolute money pit, but I've always had thing for the E38/E39's. They're possibly the best looking sedans ever built IMHO. I can spot some things wrong with the car from just the pictures, so I don't know if the price is right ($10.9k asking). This car has 87k miles I believe.

So the question is... would I be absolutely crazy to consider getting rid of my 99 Techno Violet M3 Coupe? Keep in mind I've also got a Z4M Roadster, an E92 M3 and a Toyota Tundra. The E36 kind of falls in the same realm as the Z4M for me, but then I suppose the E38 would fall into same realm as the Tundra.

Picture of said E36:

Is this a dealer? If so, offer your e36 M3 for the e38 PLUS $7k on their end. E36 M’s are gaining traction and that color is to die for. Let the negotiations begin.
Appreciate 0