eforty6_m3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Some shop updates:

Took a new approach and stole this idea from another dry ice provider...using painters drop cloths (canvas) to take the brunt of the dirt-catching duties, rather than constantly dirty up my concrete floors. They're cheap enough so I can keep these in place until they get really dirty, then toss them in the dumpster and replace them with fresh ones. Rinse and repeat:

Top coat was put down in the parking lot at the shop at the end of May, and the parking spaces were striped and numbered:

In terms of business, had some cool developments. A local Porsche/McLaren mechanic dropped off a motor from an air-cooled Porsche to get cleaned up while it was out of the car:

Then, my shop neighbor talked one of his customers into getting his Ferrari Mondial cleaned up a bit in preparation for some custom exhaust work:

Had this Alfa Spider in for an engine bay detail early last month:

BEFORE

AFTER

Had a bunch of ice left over, so I got to cleaning. A client had dropped off a set of euro taillights for his E36 M3 that were pretty gunked up. They cleaned up very well and the dry ice brought the gaskets back to new:

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0