View Single Post
      08-06-2020, 01:02 PM   #40
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

My opinion here shouldn't even be considered as both of my kids are now adults and I haven't had to deal with the school system for a few years now, however; locally, I foresee our schools closing quickly. I give it less than 3 months before they are closed.

All the prior posts share very good points. The biggest issue that keeps crossing my mind is the children themselves. Being a parent, think about it for a second. When your child sneezes/coughs, how do they go about it? It's almost as if they are mini, living, breathing biological weapons - germ-bombers if you will. Almost like they intentionally try to spread as many airborne germs as they possibly can, all while acting like anyone who tells them to cover their mouths is conspiring against them. Trying to control other people's children, especially when it comes to hygiene, is like trying to control someone else's pet. Now cram a few hundred of them under one roof.

.....yeah....3 months tops, and that's me being generous. For those that thought the BLM protests were bad, just wait. This shit is going to blow up like a new sex doll owned by a virgin with an iron lung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
What’s insane that every person posting here is like completely opposite of what the news pounds 24/7. It’s almost like the news is pushing their own agenda and trying to make everyone believe the majority agree with them.
Would they really do such a thing?
Appreciate 0