View Single Post
      07-05-2021, 11:43 AM   #1
Slowphiveo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Heritage Edition

///Morning Drive, Bucks County PA 8/21/2021

Figured I'd post this over here in the E46 forum if anyone is interested...

Back by popular demand after this past weekend's successful "Sunrise Drive". We will go for "Part 2" on 8/21 (with a rain date of 8/22). The added twist this time is that this drive is going to be specific to BMW M cars only. I figure this will keep our group size a little more manageable and also make for some great pics...as well as give those who did not have a a chance to make it the first time, a second chance. I plan on keeping the route about the same and instead of going to a vendor after the drive, we will meet at a coffee/breakfast shop for a little cars and coffee afterwards or perhaps a place where we can watch the start of the 24 Hours of LeMans which starts at 9am that day! (place yet to be determined). The meeting point and times will remain the same.

Date: 8/21/2021
Meeting: Staples, 10 West Rd, Newtown PA 18940
Time: 5:45-6:15am (leaving by 6:30am)
Route: Drive through historic Washington's Crossing PA, New Hope and Bucks County River Country, a stop at Historic Van Sant Airport for pictures and then **UPDATED** on to the BCX (Bucks County Exotics) cars and coffee meet in Doylestown PA.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0