View Single Post
      01-08-2023, 03:20 PM   #1
KILO.SF
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3, 2004 M3

Selling my e46! Feel free to PM or follow contact info in CL ad for email/text. More pics in CL ad. Thanks!

CL Ad

Jet Black M3 Coupe
Clean title - no accidents
116,xxx miles
Black leather interior
SMG transmission
Service records dating back to new!
10k miles ago: Vanos bulletproofed (Beisan Systems), Front control arm bushings and rear trailing arm bushings replaced, Inspection II completed
In preparation for sale: Oil changed, Diff flushed, Smogged
2 more oil changes covered by any BMW dealership (paid for three and used one, tied to VIN so transfers to new owner but expires 7/2024)

Interior Mods:
-Updated rearview mirror to F80 model year
-Storm Motorwerks v3 SMG Shifter (stock shifter included in sale)
-Alcantara shift and ebrake boots (stock leather ones included in sale)
-Replacement OEM SMG trim (not installed, but included in sale)

Exterior Mods:
-Angel eyes
-OEM Competition (ZCP) wheels powder coated gunmetal (full spare set of OEM double spoke style 67 wheels included in sale)
-Black kidney grills (stock chrome grills included in sale)
-Black side grills (stock chrome grills included in sale)
-Smoked crystal corner lights (stock clears installed currently, you get both)
-Yellow fog lights (stock clears included in sale)
-CSL splitters
-CSL trunk (stock trunk included in sale)
-CSL rear diffuser
-LED reverse and side lights
-ST X Coilovers (do not have stock suspension anymore)
-12.5mm Turner wheel spacers
-15mm Macht Schnell wheel spacers
-Color matched reflectors

Engine:
-K&N intake (stock included, but have K&N CA legal smog sticker)
-SCZA muffler (stock muffler included, but not needed to pass smog)

Known issues:
-Minor oil leak from pan (E46 M3's have aluminum oil pans, but steel bolts so it's very easy to cross thread. I helicoiled the pan to correct, but it still has a very minor leak)
-Minor leak from differential due to age
-Small rock chips on front bumper and hood (original paint from 18 years ago so just comes with age)
-Small scuff behind rear left tire (hose at gas station rubbed against paint while putting air in - probably can be buffed out)
-CSL trunk needs to be readjusted to sit flush (currently ~1/4" out of alignment, only noticeable if looking for it)

Paint is overall 8/10
Interior leather is 8/10

Car is in great condition for its age and has been my pride and joy for the past 6 years. The previous owners were adults with families that kept the car in amazing condition as well. Service records dating back to new prove it. I am only selling it because I moved to a house with a 1 car garage and I don't want to leave the car outside. My 2018 M3 gets the garage spot.

As of 1/7/2022 this is the only M3 being privately sold on Craigslist that is clean title and not a convertible. I am factoring in the issues listed above in my price and selling at $24,750. I require proof of funds prior to any test drives. Text is the best way to reach me with any questions or to schedule a time to see the car. If you call, leave a message and I will get back to you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0