Rep
Drives: IX,G07

Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by macadamia9 View Post
One last comment about what I was talking about with my ex-girlfriend, probably best female friend, Beth. She loves chaos. Without chaos in her life, she's miserable and will make everyone else miserable until she finds the chaos she needs to calm her down. She is always on the go; finishes everything at the last minute; never has time for anything but her and what she needs to do... It is exhausting! I endured three years of this every day while living with her. She is still exactly like this, but I do not have to live with her, so she can have all the drama and chaos she wants.

My relationship with her was the hardest to end because of how much I love her and her kids and how compatible we were other than what I described above. We just know that we cannot live together.
sounds exactly like my mrs but I have 3 kids under 10 so have developed a thick skin to cope for the sake of kids who I love feed clothe drop off etc majority of the time(for the past 10 years). Her mom is exactly the same to her dad. Think she knows no different as that's the only model she knows and grew up with whereas my mom and dad were lovely to each other so it was very difficult for me that she turned into someone I didn't recognise soon after marriage(which was her idea).

to OP this is unjustified criticism if only limited to driving get a taxi each time but perhaps her mom did the same to her dad snd she considers this Normal behaviour that should you criticize it would make you ungentlemanly.
Appreciate 1