06-08-2021, 11:59 AM   #80
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Trust me, it isn't a life that you want any part of. Understanding that money is no longer an issue creates a less stressful mindset, however; you learn you really quickly how it affects everyone around you. I lost friends that I thought were some of the closest relationships I had in my life. I also gained some new friends that weren't really friends at all. Taking care of family only leaves them asking/begging for more. Then it comes to anytime they want something (want - not need) then you become their personal piggy bank. Those that struggle financially and are close friends, alienate themselves from you because it's difficult watching close friends "come up" while they still struggle. I ended up alone with no one (genuine) to call a friend aside from those that already had money. Personally for me, I felt accomplished. I could buy anything my kids wanted/needed. Ultimately what happened is my kids decided to move in with their mother as they couldn't adjust to a different lifestyle. I bought them new shoes, they gave them to their friends. I bought them clothes, they ruined them within a week. I bought braces, they didn't take care of their teeth. I bought them cars, they totaled them. In short, if a person doesn't work for the money; they don't appreciate what it buys and most people aren't happy for you to succeed, they want you to fail so they look better by not doing anything. If you ever get to this point, stick to your own, act as if you are still poor and let no one know what you have.

I used to giggle to myself at how accurate the song Mo' Money Mo' Problems truly is.
Can i be your friend rudy?
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
UncleWede18028.00