View Single Post
      11-04-2021, 02:27 AM   #19
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Sorry to hear about your brother, hope he will be ok. Would you be able to say more about his condition and if it has anything to do w Pfizer or something else?

Actually, what are the key differences between Pfizer and Moderna because they always seem to be marketed as a similar pair of vaccines? I'm curious why Moderna is showing more side effects vs Pfizer atm.

It's concerning that certain deaths aren't reported as linked with vaccines. There was a data about general deaths and supposedly they spiked up significantly after the vaccine implementation, so whether or not they some were attributed to VAERS, how can that gap be explained?
He had two cardiologists talk to him yesterday and they verified that he had a form of viral cardiomyopathy. It causes congestive heart failure symptoms. They said at his age, they were certain it was caused by the Pfizer vaccine.

I'd have to go back and look at the exact differences between Pfizer and Moderna, I can't answer that with any degree of certainty.

The VAERS data is troubling to me. These vaccines have caused many more problems than our previous vaccines and as one research paper noted, only about 1 in 10 vaccine related issues is reported to VAERS.
Appreciate 0