09-19-2022, 02:15 PM   #93
Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3,2020 Land Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I don't think I've ever belittled anyone for such a thing. I already know it's not 100% viable... yet. I just think it has to be one day.

Having grown up in the 70's and 80's of Los Angeles smog, emission standards have had a significant impact to local air quality alone. Even if climate change won't be affected, cleaner air is simply better. Couple that with adoption of cleaner sources of power, and I just see an improvement of quality of life overall. Will it be perfect? No, but it will be closer than we are now. In my opinion of course.
Agree but we haven’t given auto manufactures enough time to continue building more fuel efficient vehicles, instead you have politicians forcing car companies to provide a product not everyone wants. Auto companies have been getting better every couple years, imagine what they could do in 10-20yrs if they weren’t forced to focus on EVs. The government should not been in the business of business, they are horrible at it and worse in terms of picking winners and losers
Appreciate 2
Cos270608.50
chad86tsi1605.00