View Single Post
      01-05-2022, 11:15 AM   #88
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I went to my online pharmacy. I have had battles with them in the past because they want me to use the Dexcom, and I can only wear the Libre.

Recently, I was of the understanding that the Libre 2, being that it included a warning for out of range blood sugars, was now considered a true CGM device. I noticed on the website that the Libre 2 was listed, and had a reasonable price for 90 day supply. I made a request, and the pharmacy was supposed to contact my Dr.

Dr. was never contacted (she says) I had an appointment, and mentioned I wanted the Libre 2. She wrote the script, it was sent to pharmacy. Pharmacy decided I should get the Dexcom, substituted that, and sent me a 90 day supply.

I contacted the Dr. first. Did you send Dexcom? No, we sent Libre 2, but the pharmacy replied back that you wanted the Dexcom. No, I want nothing to do with Dexcom. Please submit the Libre, even if I have to pay non-insurance price.

Yesterday pharmacy notified me that were processing my Libre 2. I'm not holding my breath.
This is precisely the crap I would worry about.
Appreciate 0