エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Oh btw...i think the intro is very long...not bad...but i like GT5P intro than this....at first...i thought i was in a bad industrial movie....but at the end...its the making of GTR....polyphony is like the fanboy of nissan GTR and in japanese cars in general....
The intro is painstakingly long! I hate it. I watched it the first time I fired it up because I was happy to have GT5 after so long. Then this boring piano song is playing, and factory is being shown. Even when they're showing some car races with the famed Moon over the Castle song (which has been in every GT game!), it's still boring. My favorite intro thus far was GT2 (I think).

Polyphony is the fanboy of the Nissan Skyline series (it's way overpowered in this game, and way exaggerated to what it does in real life). Japanese cars in general in this game are exaggerated as to what they can do. It's been like this since the beginning of this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
It is an Integra Type-R. I dont know about you but when you go outside the US, most gamers (both in the biggest market for the game, Europe and the country it is made in, Japan) would want to have the Type-R as a premium car instead of a 40 year old antique that is cool to drive around for a few minutes till you get bored. I would have agreed if you wanted to make a case for the Mustang instead of the VW Bus or the Schwimmwagen.

I think it was a bit sad that they did not have the DC2 as premium.
I had the DC2 ITR way back when, and I was looking forward to seeing the cockpit view of this car and taking a virtual tour down memory lane. But no, only certain cars, and I agree with the previous post, that some of the antique cars don't have cockpit views is a bit...disappointing. FWIW, the Civic Type-R has a cockpit view...
Appreciate 0