Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite M4 2018

Garage List
2010 E89 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teagueAMX View Post
You're doing a great job raising your son to be a true bimmer lover!

What brand are your mats and where did you buy them. They remind me of some I've seen here in the states. Are they primarily a natural material or synthetic?

It's amazing how well your luggage fit. Are you one of that got in on a group buy that was being discussed on the forum?
I actually have to tell him all the time that our Z4 isn't the fastest car in the world because he's bragging too much about it. The other day we where passed by some big, wide, rumbeling Porsche with everything on it and when we talked about it he just said:

-Fast, but Shadow is faster than all other cars!

Mats are BMW's own, have an Z4 logo (can't see in the pic) and cost around 100 Euro. Mixed material ( i think, never really checked) feels quality and follows the floor perfectly. They are thin but durable.

Roadsterbags i bought directly from Roadsterbags

It's amazing how much you can put in them. I say we are overpacked. In the third flat bag i keep cameras, computer, chargers, documents and all other small things you don't want floating around in the cabin......eeh.....cockpit.

So far we have done Legoland in Billund (2 days) and Tivoli in Copenhagen (full day) and are back in Sweden for a day of doing nothing. Then we see...................

Car performs beautifully!
Appreciate 0