No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Garage List
2022 x5 m50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen4BMW View Post
I totally agree Matt.

I follow all things BMW really close and personally I am not expecting anything really enticing coming with the new G45.

My prediction is they’ll land with a good not great looking X3 that is generally conservative, safe and not particularly polarizing.

The problem for BMW is how do they get people like me coming off lease to plunk down money for a new lease plus take on $200 more per month in payments….unless they surprise and delight with noticeably better performance and handling.

The Macan blows the X3 and X5’s out of the water in the handling department. If they could level that playing field with a good design, color choices (please no more grey) and better performance I’d pull my check book out.
I struggle to say the Macan is soo much better. It’s very small, and the powertrains are really in a distance 2nd compared to the B58. The worse tech and lack of idrive leave it far behind there too. But, the suspension is better. The seats are better. Therefore the ride is both A LOT more comfortable and better which does help overcome the other deficiencies quite a bit. Porsche suspension in the bmw would be a dream.
Appreciate 1