09-05-2022, 06:35 AM   #1343
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Not following that one. It's a great time to be a corvette fan because if you want one you have to pay $20k, $30k, $90k over MSRP or get on some list with some shady dealer wait for years and hope they don't hit you up with a ADM fee when it does finally arrive?

While I would not consider myself a diehard corvette guy. I really liked my C7 and would probably own a C8 if I could actually buy one. So seems like a pretty shit time to be a corvette fan to me. Great time to be a dealer or a scalper though.
That has nothing to do with being a fan though. You're talking politics.

I have to wait for both my C8's too. What can i do? This is what EVERYONE is facing in todays' world. Doesn't matter what car you're trying to buy. I waited 4 months for my M3. It felt like forever. If i had to order another M3 tomorrow, i'd have to wait 12 months. Things are getting worse.

As far as ADM. The C8Z is hot. It's the car of a lifetime. NO CAR has ever gone through this much hype, craze, attention, demand, interest or whatever you want to call it, since????? The C8 stingray!

These C8's are going to be sought after for the entire life of it's production run. Call this post a fan boy post but facts are facts. Entering it's 4 model year of the stingray and people are still willing to wait 12-18 months for one. People are willing to pay 20k+ over a USED stingray.

Everyone wants this car. Because, aside from all the BS politics, this C8 generation is shaping up to be the greatest generation.

Just in time before corvette goes full EV in the C9.
Appreciate 0