Thread: Mental health
View Single Post
      07-27-2022, 08:12 PM   #4
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

I went through a horrible time mentally 9 years ago, I feel great now. I learned the word no, stopped co-dependency for the most part and learned to just be happy having a roof over my head and food in my stomach.

I also learned that I was too practical and living in fear. I stopped that, one of the 1st things I did was finally buy a sports car.

I was surrounded by death in a previous job and I learned you need to enjoy life because you never know when your ticket gets punched. Not saying you go too crazy but enjoy life the best you can and learn to be satisfied with the place you're at. It's easy to compare yourself towards others but this is a big drain.

I think the biggest thing going on right now is everyone is so angry. I think this is on purpose so it causes division. The news and social media are the biggest happiness drainers out there. The whole divide and conquer is a real thing. I see it with my own parents, they watch too much news and always feel like the sky is failing.

I love listening to "conspiracy" podcasts while I'm working and I've had to mostly give that up as I found it to also be a source of causing paranoia. Could they be right? Absolutely and are starting to be proven right. But you can fill your brain with too much of that and you'll be in a bad spot. I've switched to a deeper religious podcast and I already feel a difference in how I feel and project towards others.

You are what you intake and this will also snowball towards others in your life...for better or worse.
Appreciate 6
2000cs3531.50
Tommy-G4508.50
F32Fleet3636.50
Robin_NL8784.00
nyalpine907444.00