07-10-2022, 01:14 PM   #272
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froz3n_M View Post
Great race today, but I have some concerns. First, I'm gutted for Sainz, he was doing so well in the race and Ferrari reliability got to him. Charles PU had been changed back in Canada so he need not worry, but now they see the life expectancy limits.

As far as the Marshalls reaction, such a poor show and lack of urgency. Sainz car was on fire and what you saw was a Marshall running away from a fire extinguisher, another trying to wrestle a tire and three others standing up top by the ambulance… it was ridiculous to say the least but glad Sainz was unscathed.

Russell, what can I say, I thought it was a dirty move given Checo was ahead and past him. He learned well from Ham it seems on RBs taking the outside. Resets my respect for him and lost big driver points in my book. Checo was a solid 3rd place today without question, given Sainz situation.

Ferrari had crazy race pace throughout, Charles was catching Max like nothing, cutting over a second per lap is an eternity in F1. Medium tires were more manageable for Max and given 1 more lap, he could have possibly challenged for 1st. Great race for Charles he's a good driver and I look forward to Max and LeClerc battle on the oncoming half of the season.
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 5
M5Rick61864.50
GuidoK11122.50
Froz3n_M399.50
NYG11051.50