12-26-2021, 04:51 PM   #350
Bimmersandmopars
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M8 Gran Coupe Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikado463 View Post
how do you figure ??
What are you talking about? For the first time with the C8 it's created a cross generational conversation with "younger" generations. According to Chevy the new generation has also created a bigger draw to higher income earners. Yet despite all this increase the corvette still draws a more "seasoned" buyer that's looking for the exotic appearance and not the exotic price. I give Chevy credit for this. Yet tell since you're an expert, would you rather have a ZL1-1LE or a C8..... I mean after all the ZL1-1LE is much more well rounded and "purpose built" and stomps the C8s dick in the sand while roll racing and off the dig.

People buy the C8 for looks, not for what it can or can't do..... not sure why people get so butt hurt at this factual observation.

I just laugh at all the comments pumping up it's performance when all the data out is identical to how dodge claimed cars like my Demon can run a 9.56 from the factory. Yet th planet's were perfectly aligned that day and while yes it can run a 9 sec 1/4 it's work to learn the car to get it to that point.
Appreciate 0