View Single Post
      11-01-2021, 07:01 AM   #14
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

My girl wont do edibles anymore because my buddy dosed us. He made his own bread but the recipe he got was for gummies, not an entire slice of bread. She and I split one.

Ive got 60-70lbs on her so it took a moment, I was able to cook dinner but once we started eating it went downhill. She started in on a panic attack so I took her upstairs and put her to bed. Had to convince her it was just going to be fine, tried to put something benign on TV but it ended up pivoting to the fucking salem witch trials, so found something else and spent the next go knows how long telling her she wasnt going to die, etc. Then it finally hit me HARD. Fingers and toes numb, losing time (and not like the usual "how long has it been" but literally skipping seconds at a time mid conversation). We were hung-over. And the funniest part is he and his buddies were downing that shit, he looked like a bag of ass the next morning.

Ive "OD'ed" on edibles a few times in my life (bunch of times in college, had been a while) so it wasnt much of a deal to me but she is DONE with edibles after that. I can get her to do the herb vape sometimes but that is about it anymore.
Appreciate 0