View Single Post
      10-19-2021, 07:54 AM   #4575
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Ok, but again...specifically why is this an issue to you? So an unvaccinated cop or firefighter comes into contact with another person. Why is this an issue to you?

Are they causing greater harm to that person than a vaccinated person? The vaccine neither prevents you from getting COVID, or spreading COVID to the best of my knowledge. If so, what is the greater harm they cause over a vaccinated person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
The issue is that everything you said above is wrong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Please show me reputable sources showing that I'm wrong. I'm not interested in anything a reporter has to say, so find another source.

Here's my support:

https://covidquestions.ca/?utm_sourc...ent=question14

That's from the Canadian Medical Association....not the media, not a conspiracy theory group, etc. This is the association that governs all Canadian doctors. They say you can pass / spread / transmit COVID even while vaccinated.

It also says that if you come into contact with the virus (even though you are vaccinated) you can still contract it / get symptoms. But, it should do its job too and make your symptoms less such that you hopefully won't be hospitalized.

Which is all the vaccine was designed to do...help lessen the impact on the hospital system.

You're up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Yes, so... what are you trying to argue about?
Seriously? You don't see any contradiction in your two bolded statements? The first one where you say that everything I said about the vaccine was wrong WHICH I THEN SUPPORTED WITH SOURCES, and then your second bolded statement WHERE YOU THEN SAY I'M RIGHT, despite saying I'm wrong immediately before?

You don't see that? Or are you again just trying to obfuscate the facts in any situation where you are proven to be wrong or where the facts do not support the narrative you'd like to push?

Sedan_Clan - I gotta say, initially I was sort of thinking Littlebear responses were made purposefully out of malice or ill intent, but now...based on his most recent exchanges, I'm thinking Hanlon's razor adequately explains Littlebear's responses now.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25306.00