shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Fack me. Just dawned on me that I just defended Tom Brady. Wtf, lol.

World must be coming to an end or something. To be fair, this about the closest we've seen apocalypse in our lifetime.
Lol! I don’t disagree with anything that any of you are saying…I don’t get why you gentlemen can’t get this. In my opinion (along with others) Brady isn’t the GOAT to play the QB position.

I personally view the GOAT as the most skilled at the position. He clearly leads in a few of the skills required but is lacking compared to others that have played or are currently playing the position.

And sorry what does me being Canadian have to do with anything? I’m Canadian so I don’t know football? So let’s say, you’re American so you know nothing about hockey, lacrosse, basketball and politics
No man. The Canadian reference I meant when I abbreviated MA is all. That's it. I didn't want you to take offense that I explained what MA is. Nothing to do with the sport, lol. Much like I'm sure some of my fellow Americans may not know AB is Alberta or NT is Northwest Territories, so just clarifying IN CASE you didn't know is all my man. Just being proactive and polite lol.

So much for Canadians all being super friendly!!

(Spent a lot of my youth in Canada. Hockey amongst other things lol. Plus, I love me some ketchup chips, haha…)
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12808.50