Neo-Luddite
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i, 330i 6MT RWD Sport

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Lmfaooo. I dunno man, I've seen some of the DIY kits on the forums. Stevie Wonder could do a better job keeping the lines straight.

I told my doctor years ago that I felt I was getting out of shape. He told me I was being silly and I'm in great shape. I was about 20lbs overweight and getting tired easily. When I heard that, I took matters into my own hands. He wanted to put me on some low dose heart pills because he felt my blood pressure was too high. I knew I didn't want to be on them so cleaned up my eating went back to working out. Blood pressure is golden. So much for being silly and I'm great shape. I remember looking down at my belly and thinking - think my doctor needs to see his optometrist.

Nobody is gonna do this for you. It's not even about looking good without a shirt on. It should be just about you and your health. Drinking zero sugar soda isn't getting healthy. I'm not telling you to drink Kombucha, just saying there's healthier options than soda, lol. Water for example has lots of health benefits and zero calories or sugar. Relatively cheap too. As long as it doesn't come in glass bottles.

In my defense I don't have any how-to videos, just some "what did you you do on your car today" posts.

I got wise when my Dr. suggested I might want to go on a Statin. That's a whole other scam predicated on ppl ill-healthing themselves, I'll elaborate on that later. He recommended a RD, I said sure. She was very nice, suggested lots of heart healthy whole grains and focus on plant based diet. Yeah no, I hit the interwebz and Dr. Fung, Lustig, Ekberg and others who spell it out, it's our modern processed foods plus not ever having the natural periods of deprivation IE we eat shit our body doesn't recognize (seed oils and trans fats) and what it does recognize (roller milled, bleached wheat) is chopped so fine, like your GF spending an hour chopping a line of coke so you could get that rush, that's what processed wheat is. And we eat it like 6 times a day.

Nobody but nobody will do it for you, you're lucky if they don't laugh at you. I laugh when I walk on the beach and see all the fat young ppl.

P.S. Kombucha is great, it's easy to make and prolly one of the only things I have in common with most of the ppl woh like Kombucha.
Appreciate 1
shoei7779.00