View Single Post
      04-27-2021, 12:23 PM   #9181
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I agree on the kids part so have a few further questions.

How old are the kids and what gender? How often do they visit their father? Do they have an amicable relationship to co-parent? Do the kids have a good relationship with their father? Do the kids like you?
The youngest child is 9 (male), the middle child is 13 (daughter) and the oldest is 15 (male). Their current arrangement is alternating weeks. The kids do not have a good relationship with their father. The daughter asked for a voodoo doll for Christmas that she named after her father. (Back story time: The girlfriend and her ex-husband were together for 20+ years. He got to where he was accusing her of cheating and whatnot. A year later, they are divorced. Three months later he was living with another woman and was married shortly after. The step-mother has 4 kids of her own, and now the gilrfriends kids father, spends more time with those kids than his own. The kids never really forgave him for this.)

The youngest child always give me a hug when he sees me. Tells me he loves me when he goes to bed, it's pretty sweet. The daughter is starting to like me. She's an empath and very sensitive. I can relate as too am an empath, and understand what it's like to be different and considered an outcast, so she is starting to realize who I am to a degree. Aside from that, the daughter likes no one and can be a complete ass at times. The eldest child is incredibly intelligent and is constantly tinkering/building things out of....well, everything. He made a smoker last week and cooked dinner for everyone in it. Really damn smart kid.

It seems as if they switch roles, as kids do, in which one wants act like an ass today. Her kids are overall good kids. It's just the younger two like to revolve around which one needs the most attention that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
BTW, where is King Rudi? He summons me and then disappears...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Kinda weird he's been gone. I know he took a few days off to help the girlfriend but a car & mentioned he would be behind on work. Maybe he's in work hell

Sara is this the surgeon guy?
Awwww....you guys missed me.

Super busy with work. Crunch time, dead lines, projects way past schedule, etc. I've managed to piss off a "contractor" (I'm using this word loosely in this instance) and he has decided to get into a pissing contest with me. He hasn't seen my "Muther Fuckest" trophy yet. Yes, an actual trophy that reads "Mother Fuckest" of all the mother fuckers on the planet, I'm the mother fuckest.

Anyhoo, I'm back. Most likely intermittently for a few more days.

Sara, glad your trip went well. I noticed no one mentioned the love of the dogs. It's a great sign when the pets love you and remember you. This is huge to me. Well done.
Appreciate 2
rebekahb3142.50
Sara5824.50