View Single Post
      03-22-2021, 01:11 PM   #290
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
But it's true. If I go to the mall, I go out of my way to park over the river and through the hills. Not really but you get it - far, far away from the masses. I find the ideal end spot, park as close to the curb as I can, or slightly over the zebra stripes. When I come back to the car, it never fails. Some knuckle head will be parked right next to me and over MY line with no one else in sight. WTF!

I hate people.
I've had the same experience many times. I don't what the h3ll they're thinking. Perhaps they are lonely.

Which reminds me of a story my dad related to me long ago.

One of his best-friends-couple had just purchased a new Mercury Comet. They stopped by a super-market and she stayed in the car while hubby picked up a few items. Some knucklehead parked along side and proceeded to bang his door into the side of their new car. She rolled down her window and told the guy to more careful. He gave her some lip and said, "What's the big deal, your car will get dinged anyway."

Well, you didn't want to mess around with Mae. After the jerk went inside, Mae got out of her car and proceeded to key both sides of his car. Mae was about 65 at the time. As I mentioned don't mess with Mae (from Oklahoma).

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser[/SIZE]
Appreciate 0