11-16-2020, 02:17 PM   #181
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Ummmm, no. He is the son of a previous F1 driver. You can't be that biased to see that there is a complete difference.

The only thing I will give VER a pass on is the fact that Jos is reputed to have been extremely abusive in his treatment having made Max walk home when he didn't win or strand him at places if they had a disagreement. All in all, a s4itshow.

But to say that he had the same problems as a person who is blazing a new trail in the sport is tone-deaf, my friend. If you have any doubt, read about Tiger Woods and the things he went through. Perfectly congruent.

Cheers-mk
This one is correct . MAX walked home and... More than once my friend !
Punished by dad Jos . Jos is no angel....But they spent 24/7 together at the tracks .
MAX got the base of outstanding racecraft from dad Jos . And of course also everything about the kart's engines in detail .
The financial support came from mom "Sophie Kumpen" her side of the family is richer .
But in the beginning MAX's b@lls were not big enough , that's why he walked home a lot ...

Finally MAX showed his b@lls on time vs LeCrash and Ocon !
And we saw that !

"2009" Who won the race over here in Genk ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61920.00