cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
The OCD is strong on this side of the keyboard. Really want to mess with him? Take one sheet of paper somewhere near the bottom and ever so slightly, twist it unevenly, to where 4 corners are not equally exposed, yet exposed....only this one particular sheet. Then watch to see how long it takes him to fix it. This will determine his level of OCD.....ness. When he fixes it; do it again. The number of times it takes before he goes full-on Rain Man on you will determine his level of restraint and respect for you. Why can't I work with you? I would love to be a part of this.

Years ago, we once stole our boss's gingerbread man (stuffed bear type) that her boss's wife gave to her as a Christmas present. Every morning we put the ginger bread man in different scenarios and took pictures with a Polaroid camera and made ransom notes. We'd request stupid shit, like a large bowl of green skittles. She actually came through with the skittles so we gave her back her gingerbread man though. We did this for a week solid. No one at work had any clue who was doing it aside from me and the other guy. Come to think of it, I don't think we ever told anyone.....they still don't know.

I can't do it. He's a kid - HS, and a good kid at that. His sister works here too. They are both good kids, great work ethics. I can't screw with him. Now if he was an asshole, I would have already done everything you suggested. And maybe even pointed the cameras at him to capture the freak out. I may take a picture tomorrow morning before he comes in and post it. It is truly remarkable. I couldn't get the pile that straight if I tried.
wcr3d460.50