vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcr3d View Post
Ok just for the hell of it, out of the two which do you miss more?!?!
One of the two consumed every waking moment of my life since I was a teenager, and was the only thing that I would think about 24/7. Spent tens of thousands of dollars every year in hotels chasing it all over the country, for a mind-blowing physical/mental rush that only lasted a few minutes and then it was all over until the "walk of shame" home.

The other one was hours of prep work, followed by a few minutes of elevated heart rate, hoping for a second place finish before hitting the road.

I used to have a one-off custom bumper sticker on the front of my race car that said, "Racing and sex are not spectator sports." My DW heard me say it in the paddock of an event once, and had the sticker made to put on my car. Believe me, you can't appreciate either until you've been in the driver's seat.

You also can't truly appreciate either...until you can have neither. I love my DW and my race car equally as much. Final answer.....