07-14-2020, 07:18 PM   #6877
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quite interesting. She isn't done with you sir. I normally do well with picking up on intent.....this one has me baffled. Everything you state comes across as she is interested, but then you go an to say that she isn't. Truly conflicting. Go find you some nice pj's but not the typical stuff. Find something comfy and laid back. Do not go the route of what i refer too as old school pajamas (i.e. matching top and pants). The only way these are cool is if you get a set, give her the top to wear with no pants and you wear the pants with no shirt. Otherwise, find you a pair of classy pj bottoms and plain white v-neck t-shirt. Plain, simple, classy and not overdone. You also need to show up with a nice bottle of wine. Looking forward to the culmination of this evening in 2 weeks.

Somehow, i don't feel this is the case here. Just a hunch.

Panty Joe dropping some knowledge. I have to say, I enjoy this bit of drama myself and for the exact same reason. I think she may be toying with dino because she knows she has him where she wants him.
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner! I have some black satin PJs as a backup, which I could swap out the top for a white T quite easily. I don't think I could pull off the "here - you wear the top" thing.

I think the latter comment is right though - she's playing with me, because she knows she can.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13164.00