View Single Post
      05-14-2019, 12:13 PM   #7
MONSTAR
#gotboost
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

I also had the right turn signal malfunction. I tried bending the tabs but it didnt work. I bought a new headlight from USR and it didn't fix the problem either. I plugged the driver's side harness into the passenger side's headlight and the turn signal worked just fine (even on the old headlight, also).

I think my malfunction is somewhere in the wiring but I am definitely not skilled enough to fix that. (Edit to add: I dont have much of my fender liners left after going to bigger wheels/tires and my tires rubbed a little bit of the wiring harness for the DRIVER'S side headlight but not the passenger side (where the malfunction is) which is what leads me to believe its in the wiring).

I ended up coding off the corner lights so that both sides look even when the lights are on. I can deal with no front right turn signal for another year or two until I get a new car.

2013 F30 328i (12/2015 - 09/2020) SOLD!
Appreciate 1