08-13-2016, 06:27 AM   #7
Franzino
Captain
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2 MY17 / Alpine A110 MY19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaz View Post
Thanks guys. To clarify, I live in a very nice area. I am not concerned with vandalism. Only concern would be leaving the car in the elements over night. As I mentioned the car will be in a garage siding the week days at the office.

I would also be interested to hear from anyone who has experience with the E60 M5. Looking to make sure the cars are not too much the same.

I find time to drive my M5 on wide open roads so not worried about traffic, etc.

Thanks
E60 M5 is has a great engine and is an awesome highway blast! Besides the engine and the more interiour space I see zero reasons to keep a E60 M5 if you have a M2. Your wife also has a 4-door car and you have no kids. What is the actual purpose of that M5 and when do you use it? As a weekend drive? IMO a manual M2 is a more engaging and more fun car to drive then the heavier E60 M5 (besides that awesome V10 ofcourse). IMO a M2 and M5 are great daily car's and not special, unique enough to be only weekend cars. Those cars are meant to have fun with everyday 😎

If I would life in your area and have a M5 + M2; I would sell the M5 and get and extra two seater sportcar like a Z4M roadster....ooo wait that is exactly what my garage is going to be 😉