11-12-2015, 11:50 AM   #4
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerouali
I don't think I'd buy a James Bond watch, but I have a planet ocean and the build quality and finish is fantastic, I certainly would expect you to be disappointed with it.

I have a Tag automatic too, the Omega is a step above the tag and on a par with the GMT in my opinion(although if buying for the GMT function I'd still have the Rolex)
The GMT function is great. I travel between the east and west coast a lot, and while it's only a 3 hr time difference, it's nice having the time zones. When I was abroad in Japan though, I used the full 3 time zone functionality which was pretty cool.

I've tried on the Cartier Santos 100 and really like it, so I'm gonna have to go to an Omega boutique and try this one on too! (Or at least a regular Seamaster 300)
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0