06-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #14
p1nk50ck
HNIC
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
i like your ride, a little low for me, but it sure looks great. Not a fan of the metal side blinkers, but each to their own. plate suits the car any shots inside?

very nicely done.

congrats

thanks! i scrape quite a bit. but i don't rub all that much unless it's a hard turn + braking. the ride is surprisingly nice. it's stiff, but it's not jarring or bouncy. i'm really happy with the way the fortune auto coilovers turned out.

The aluminum side markers are starting to pit. i'm considering going back to the roundels, but i like the subtle difference it makes. i didnt' like the multitude of ///M badges on the car, so i liked the aluminum side marker with the ///M etched into it.

I'll have to wash the car and take some interior shots. i haven't done anything on the inside, so i never thought to take shots of it since it looks stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
Stellar drop. I keep telling myself I won't lower this car too much but pics like these, ughhh... it makes me reconsider!
thank you!

it's a love it or hate it kind of thing. the car's definitely very low. i know some people hate the look, but hey, at least it's not theirs, right? i'm really happy with the look and how it all turned out. i need some new wheels but i just don't have the funds right now.
Appreciate 0