View Single Post
      02-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #657
rennis
Captain
Rep
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4

I know this is completely childish of me...but I can't help myself. I just want to remember that a lot of fans with allegiance to teams other than Seattle thought RS and the Seattle Secondary was going to be torched by Manning. I think Chancellor was the MVP of the game, but RS shut Decker down.

Either way, I don't see how any team out of the AFC will compete with any NFC West team for the forseeable future, short of IND making a lot of moves on the defensive side of the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennis View Post
Like him or not, this is absolutely not going to happen, and you sound pretty silly making that claim. Sherman will shutdown whoever plays the right side of that field, and Manning will have 2/3 of a field to play with, just as every other QB who faced Seattle did this year. He better hope Maxwell fucks up, because it's going to be a long day if Seattle's secondary gets in ol' Manning's dome. If Seattle's front 6 gets pressure on him?

Oh, and Denver's defense is about on-par with Saint Louis's (the worst in the NFC West), which will be refreshing for Seattle's offense. Wilson's had some struggles lately, but he's been through a who's-who of Defenses since early December. Denver better not come into this game cocky, that's all I'm going to say.
Appreciate 0